Benefits of Raw Vegetable Juices*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.F.D.A. and are for educational purposes only and not intended as medical advice.
- APPLE- Vitamin C- antioxidant, boosts brain function to improve memory.
- BEETS- Vitamin A, B-6, calcium, iron
- CARROTS- Vitamin A,B,C,D, E, K- carotene, calcium, potassium-excellent for eyes, bones, skin and teeth. Recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- CELERY- Potassium, Folate, Chlorophyll-reduces high blood pressure, gives calming effect for anxiety, clears uric acid from painful joints due to arthritis and exercise. Great for weight loss.
- CILANTRO- Vitamin C, Chlorophyll.- Antibacterial, antibiotic, removes heavy metals from your body (mercury, lead, aluminum). Appetite stimulant. Relieves muscle stiffness, protects against salmonella and food borne illnesses. Fights some stomach cancers.
- CUCUMBER- Vitamin A, Potassium, high alkaline-low calorie, powerful diuretic, corrects constipation, increases urine flow, reduces heartburn, excellent for skin and hair. Great for weight loss.
- FENNEL- Potassium, rich in magnesium, improves appetite, stimulates digestion, eliminates flatulence, relieves stomach cramps, soothes sore throat and coughs.
- GARLIC- Vitamin B-1, E, Calcium. Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, -antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, boosts immune system. Cleanses the blood, promotes circulation of oxygen throughout the body,. Protects the liver from toxins,. Helps the body recover from fatigue,. Aides diabetics by promoting insulin secretion,. Dissolves cholesterol and fat, controls cancerous growth.
- GINGER- Potassium- cleanses the colon, treats nausea, (especially morning sickness) stimulates digestion. Burns calories, relieves menstrual cramps,. Relieves symptoms of the common cold. Stops cancers from growing and spreading.
- MINT- Vitamin A, Chlorophyll, essential oils, -beneficial for digestive system, stimulant diuretic.
- PARSLEY- Vitamin A, C, Potassium, Folic and Amino Acid, Chlorophyll,- carries oxygen through the body, lowers blood pressure, Diuretic. Taken for kidney and bladder problems.
- ROMAINE- Vitamin C, Calcium, Fiber, Folic, acid, – antioxidant. Treats anemia, aides in constipation, Good for eye health. Great for weight loss. Excellent in cancer prevention.
- SPINACH- Iron, Calcium, Fiber, Folic acid, Chlorophyll, contains more protein than most vegetables. High grade iron which contributes to formation of blood. Treats anemia, mild laxative and improves circulation. Recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- TOMATO- Vitamin A, C, Phosphorous- antioxidant, raises alkaline levels that cleanse the liver. Controls sugar in the urine (great for diabetics). Repairs damaged DNA and protects cells from free radical cells that lead to cancer.